Wednesday, August 6, 2008

There are a few things i wanna touch on today.

1) number 2!! u look damn bloody irritating do u noe?!?!?!
2)DT ure a nice guy, but when u start to rush me when im doing things, SHIT YOU!!
3)AW! ure the most ill mannered man ive ever seen. talking behind my back yea?! i kick you.

good nice things as well.

4) MR. Kelvin SXL. ure the nicest guy like ever!?!. ure a living angel! haha. we shall be best friends forever dude!!! we shall screw and giggle behind pple's back on the daily. hahahhaha!!

5)my dad usually gets mad when he sees me with vandalised arms.
i took off my shirt in front of him jus now, and i accidentally showed to him the heart shape shawn drew on me. he went ballistic!
things are fine now tho.
never draw on me ever!!

6)and chewy wans credit for helping me with this blog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home