Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Last night i led games at ilead. It was a nerve wrecking experience. I mean it's not that bad right? WRONG! it was really so scary. It may seem a simple task for some of you, but it was not that easy peesy for me ya know?. I already knew i had stage fright but i still went ahead to do it. Brave me (: A warrior Gideon indeed.

A mini hide and seek followed. (: If u noe wat i mean? LOL

It was a wet late afternoon today. How wet? Wetter than wet dreams. haha. It had been raining the whole day. Even now my 'typing on the keyboard' sound is battling the raindrops droppin on my window. Vast difference from the morning where i walked at the other side of tampines under the scorching sun. Simply unpredictable.

Met Mr SEE and fav carkees at breadboard for lunch. Mr SEE was quiet at the start. i wondered why. Mr Loh was sexy. Mr Neo played psp. ADZ was lively as usual. HK was one kind.

Ohyea i missed sch this morning btw (:

Met shawn at mac after that. He ate the new mcspicy double. I listened to his woes. He'll be fine trust me (: He's one of the sexiest male ive ever seen apart from that guy in the mirror.

DAD WILLIAM told me to cut my hair. A drug addict?? i look more like a popstar can? hahhaahaha. I'll cut my hair soon la paps. No worries. As if he'll get to read this. heheheh.

ALL in ALL a better than average day. I give is 3.5 stars out of 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home