Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's been a while since i posted a proper post. Reason being i was too lazy. Tiring to type chunks and chunks. My typing slow tts why. hahah.

I would say life has been pretty this new year. I mean how bad can it be with jus 5 6 days gone? huh?

New Year Resolutions for the year 2009:
  • God be more clear in my life. (:
  • Be a more responsible person.
  • Be more mature.
  • Army to be slack ( is it even a resolution?).
  • Grow taller (as if im damn short?)
  • Six packs~~ woohoo.
  • NAPHA test sure fail but make me fit please!!
  • Last but not least. ERHEM!!
  • Sure got many many more.........

Projects deadlines round the corner. Fireman project is like so tedious WTH!!!

Please God make evrything smooth sailing this year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home