Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I planned to reach 5 mil come nightfall but it wasnt to be. Turned out i lost stacks and i am left with 60k....

Nah, not talking real money of course. Im referrng to Texas Hold'em on Facebook. Im so addicted to it. From the moment I woke up at 2pm(yes! that late cos i watched soccer the night before;England U21 v Germany U21 if u really wanna noe)one thing came to mind and one thing only. POKER! ha.)Man! It's kinda disgraceful to say this but i spent my day the worst anyone can get to spend theirs. I played poker like 3 hrs straight till about 5 plus in the evening, and wait! did i mention that i forgot about my breakfast?

In that 3 hrs i was so drawn in, so sucked in like how Jasmine Poon defines 'the world suck life out of you.' I lost like 2 mil fake money in 3 hrs and i became so uptight, as if the money was real. It's just a game for goodness sake!

Ohyea Texas. Texas. Love the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home