Thursday, November 13, 2008

nnThursday was pretty fine. Lesson were picking up. More tedious as it gets into the weeks. I needed genius MR SEE to explain certain concept which i jus cant comprehend first hand from the teacher. Im he slow poke slow learner kind AND im GULLIBLE!!! HOR?!?!?!?. hahha. but im cool and sexy with it. (: Going home was so pleasant. 5pm i boarded bus 8, 5.15 alighted from it and boarded bus 854 which came like almost immediately. Reached home at 5.30. Like how quick is that? haha.

Anyways, the song that is playin so regularly in my com now is 'afterlife'. One of Glen's personal favs. I jus tired listening to it one time and was hooked. Glen said the song was about this guy entering hell? Wanting out from there. Issit ah? Must ask glen.

'I don't belong here, we gotta move on dear. Escape from this afterlife’. Cause this time I'm right to move on and on Far away from here.'

Ohyea one more thing. My baby cousin summer:


Now this is bloody cute (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home