Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hello, how about that ride in? I guess that's why they call it Sin City. HAHA. You guys might not know this but i consider myself abit of a loner. I tend to think myself as a one man wolf pack. But when my sister brough doug home, i knew he was one of my own, and my wolf pack, it grew by one. so there were 2... there were 2 of us in the wolf pack. I was alone first in the pack then doug joined in later. And 6 months ago, when doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, wait a second, could it be? And now i know for sure, i just added two more guys to the wolf pack. 4 of us wolves running around the desert in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine.
SO TONIGHT I MAKE A TOAST!

LOL. so funny. my favourite speech of the month. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home