Saturday, November 22, 2008

I think to myself yes eat the right stuff and start training. NAFA test round the corner! and i think again. DARN! tmr night is my grandma's birthday and we will be having buffet. Seems like training have to be pushed a few days. MONDAY is the best time to start. No more procrastination please! Monday it will be! (: and MAKE DAMN SURE.

So help me by reminding me? If u see me with a hamburger, slap it to the ground. You see me with a hotdog, kick my hotdog. hehehe. and if u see me QUEUEING up for fries and nuggets, KILL me. SIMPLE?!

Anyways today was eventful. Had chance to take a visit at LA Salle. A very pretty art student walked with me around. She forgot her plagiarism shit! LOL. I saw LIM YU BENG i think. But the person beside me said it was not him. Went to the library and used the mac. Brilliant? nope! It's hard to use. Need alot of getting use to. Almost got slapped! phew!

Had CG in the night. We watched madagascar2. Nice. Bernie Mac is the voice alex's father i think. Just so you know. Pity he died.

Off to my pushups. Dun wanna be a rolly polly like auntie dolly. Sleep will follow soon after (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home