Thursday, December 4, 2008

I woke up early this morning. Awaken by the 'im cycled' thing. I saw that it was 10am. Knowing that i was tired i decided to skip the 12 pm FLSM lecture.

I wasnt the only one giving that leture a miss. Many but 3 did the same thing as me. Poor Mr Thong! Interestingly, wei jian skipped Flsm lecture as well. He arranged to meet his groupmate but the groupmate kinda 'flew the aeroplane' on him. Poor boy! as Poor as Mr Thong. Now do u see the resemblence? haha.

Anyways i reached school at 1 pm for TBP lecture. Heard that she would be giving tips for the term test.

But the teacher gave a few tips only and said the tips she gave for the quiz previously is enough. I think she was just lazy. (: Judging?

After TBP lecture was TBP lab. Gotten back my quiz paper. 28/40, reasonable i think. Guess how much Mr See got? Yup, you guessed it, he got 12 marks more than me, meaning he got it in full. AGAIN! That boy. Genius! ahhahaha.

Lesson ended slowly. i was very worried for the term test after that lesson. Realising how much i needed to cover as I was afraid that my blanket wouldnt be big enough in surface area.

Met Brother Daniel after tat. We took a cab hme as it was raining heavily.

At home, i studied a little, played game a little, watch tv a little, msn-ed a little. I also ' ' little more than usual. hahaha.



Termtest in 6 days ):
Perth in a fortnight (:

Wooohooo. Thank God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home